Vivienne Liu is a PhD candidate in the field of Systems Engineering at Cornell University. Her research focuses on the application of modeling and algorithmic methods to improve the stochastic decision-making process for the operations of power systems. Vivienne holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Tianjin University, China, and a M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University, USA.
- Power systems modeling and anlysis
- Energy-Climate systems interaction
- Resilient and sustainable infrastructure
- Decision-making under uncertainty
- Multi-objective optimization